July 25, 2015 @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Redhawk Vineyard & Winery
2995 Michigan City Rd NW
Salem, OR, 97304
$25 ($20 for wine club members)
Redhawk Vineyard & Winery celebrates its 10 year anniversary with owners John and Betty Pataccoli. Founded in 1988, the Pataccolis are celebrating a decade of new ownership. The celebration, open to the public, will be Friday, July 24, 5-9pm and Saturday, July 25, 12-5pm.
At the two-day celebration we will offer a commemorative 10-year vertical tasting, live music, BBQ, great specials & some other surprises! $25 ($20 for wine club members) includes the 10-year vertical tasting and food plate.
Reservations not required.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.