Join us on Black Friday for a special edition of Yoga + Wine at Eola Hills Wine Cellars. After your turkey or tofurkey, come detox and retox with Yoga + Beer instructor, Jaime Lawrence. Start with a free, all levels yoga class and then stay for a glass of wine. Please bring your own yoga mat, and food for a post-class picnic!
Eola will be selling wine before and after class. $5 per glass. Food will not be available for purchase, so we recommend bringing a picnic to enjoy after class.
Things to know:
- Cost: Free. Donations accepted.
- Wine is available for purchase after class. Yogis are invited to bring their own food or picnic for a post-class snack.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, if possible.
- Please bring your own mat if you can, although we always have extras to borrow.
- All ages are welcome for yoga.
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.