July 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Stoller Family Estate
16161 NE McDougall Rd
Dayton, OR 97114
Jane Aukshunas, a landscape artist, will guide you through a morning of plein air painting. At tables outside near the vineyard, you will create your own interpretation of our estate, while enjoying a glass of one of our Dundee Hills wine of your choice. Several drawing and painting mediums will be provided, including pastel, watercolor, oil pastels and acrylic paints.
$75 per person, includes all materials and a glass of one of the following wines: 2016 Dundee Hills Chardonnay, 2016 Dundee Hills Rosé or 2015 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir. Space is limited to 10 people.
Click here to register.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.