July 4, 2015 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Bethel Heights Vineyard
6060 Bethel Heights Rd NW
Salem, OR, 97304
We have the perfect 4th of July planned for you. Head out to wine country and spend some time with us. Enjoy pinot, pie, live music, and incredible views. Before you leave, grab a bottle or two (may we suggest Justice Vineyard Pinot?) to enjoy alongside the fireworks.
Open House Event at the Winery 11am-4pm.
Live Music Provided by the ‘Marionberry Jams’ from 1-4pm.
Tasting Fee includes a flight of current selections and a slice of locally-made marionberry pie provided by Blue Raeven Bakery. Extra slices, $5.
Cellar Club Members receive complimentary entrance.
Reservations kindly requested for groups of 8 or more guests.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.