September 10, 2016 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Patton Valley Vineyard
9449 SW Old Highway 47
Gaston, OR 97119
$35 general addmission | $25 Wine Club
September 10th & 24th from 11am-2pm
Join Patton Valley during the most exciting time of the year: Harvest! Enjoy a guided tour through our 30-acre estate vineyard where you will learn about our sustainable farming practices, handmade approach, and the history of Patton Valley. Stop along the route to enjoy library wines made from the very vines and blocks you are walking through.
After our hike, venture into the production space where you will get to partake in current harvest activities alongside our Winemaker Derek and Cellar Master Lee. All the excitement is bound to spark your appetite, so we’ll end the day with a relaxing lunch and wine tasting in the vineyard.
Click here to reserve your spot or contact our tasting room today!
$35 general admission | $25 wine club
Limited 30 people per tour
Please use links below to narrow your search.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.