January 15, 2015 @ 6:00 pm – January 18, 2015 @ 10:00 pm
As the ultimate culinary delicacies, truffles are emblematic of the good life in every region where they grow, and in Oregon’s Willamette Valley they are complemented by our outstanding wines. The 10th Annual Oregon Truffle Festival is better than ever. More events, more chefs, more education, more truffle hunting and more opportunities to celebrate Oregon’s most treasured culinary ingredient await you.
Click here for event details and tickets
“For the next three days we would live, breath, and eat Oregon white and black truffles…Not too hard to take in the dead of winter, I thought as I took the last sip of my truffle infused coffee and got ready for the full day ahead.” — Gary Hynes, EAT Magazine
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.