May 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
2621 NW 30th Ave
Portland, OR 97210
$20 advance/$25 at door
New Release Wines from Boedecker Cellars and Pappas Wine Co. Greek Souvlakia, Spanakopita and Horiatiki by Tom Meletis from Portland's Greek Festival.
Sasquatch Brewing: 2531 NW 30th Avenue
Beers and ciders handcrafted in Portland, and soon in NW Industrial Portland! Portland Street Food.
Leah Jorgenson Cellars at Staver Trains
New Release Wines crafted from grapes grown in Southern Oregon. Parisian-Americana music by Eric John Kaiser. Food and Wine Pairings
$20/person in advance. Check in at any of the three locations to pick up your Tasting Tickets. $25/person at the door. Purchase tickets at any location. $10/person non-drinkers
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.