August 6, 2016 all day
The sixth annual Canines Uncorked wine tour highlights 15 North Willamette Valley wineries where dogs are counted among the guests of honor. Join OHS on August 6th and bring your best furry friend!
A “License to Taste” passport includes free wine tastings and dog activities at each participating winery. Passports are $40 in advance ($50 day of), with 100% of the passport proceeds benefiting pets in need. The passport is good through the month of August, so you can still enjoy tastings at each participating winery even if you can’t make it to every one on Aug. 6.
Click here to learn more about the passport and special activities at participating wineries.
Please use links below to narrow your search.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.