Come sip wine and learn how to make your own custom necklace or bracelet entirely from scratch at Chris James Cellars beautiful tasting room in Carlton, Oregon. We’ll taste their award-winning wine and learn how to use a variety of jewelry making tools to forge a clasp, wire wrap stones, stamp metal and create a design that is uniquely your own. This is going to be a super fun event so grab a friend, be ready to make new ones and come get hammered with us!
– This is a beginner class no previous jewelry making skills required
– Classes run about 2 hours
– You’ll have a choice between Gold-fill or Argentium Silver
– Class includes all tools, metal, and all design components.
– One wine flight is included in the class price
– Additional wine is available for purchase
– Must be 21 and over to attend
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.