May 12, 2019 @ 12:00 am – 12:00 am
20881 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
$40 per picnic basket
Enjoy the day and reserve a Mother’s Day picnic basket (serves two) with chilled main dish options of fried chicken with pickles and hot sauce or a slow-roasted salmon and a range of picnic sides.
No picnic is complete without dessert. Picnickers may select from Lemon Pound Cake with Strawberries or Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberries for dessert.
Picnic reservations (11 am, 1 pm or 3 pm). Picnic basket and gratuity secured with credit card in advance.
Picnic Basket $40 (serves two). Additional guest(s) $20 each.
Bring your own blanket(s). No outside food or beverages. This is a rain or shine event.
Space is limited. Contact our tasting room for reservations 503.560.8266
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.