November 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2621 NW 30th Ave
Portland, OR 97210
Bring mindful awareness into your body, soul and glass!
Mindfulness is a way of being, living life in the here-and-now. Come learn how promote your mental and emotional health through the joy of mindful wine tasting! Lower stress and anxiety of the holidays, be more aware and present in your holiday celebrations!
In this class you’ll learn to tune into your mind-body connection as you learn to mindfully evaluate wine in your glass, all in a gorgeous hip urban winery setting.
Presented by Megan Vaughn, LMFT, SGD
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Diploma-Certified Sommelier
& Amanda Feaver, LPC,
Licensed Professional Counselor and mindfulness expert
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.