May 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
422 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
Thursday May 04, 2017 at 2:00PM to 8:00PM
The wineries of McMinnville are coming to Portland May 4th! Taste all the McMinnville AVA has to offer in the lavish and recently remodeled Hotel Vintage in downtown Portland. Delicious bites will be catered by the stellar team at Vintage, and wine tastings will be provided by representatives of the vineyards and wineries located in the beautiful American Viticultural Area of McMinnville.
Brittan Vineyards, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Coleman Vineyards, Hyland Estates, J Wrigley Winery, Maysara Winery, Winderlea Vineyard & Winery,Yamhill Valley Vineyards and Youngberg Hill.
Trade tasting from 2-4pm, and public tasting from 5-8pm. Tickets are $45/person, with an Oregon Pinot Noir Riedel wine glass per ticket.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.