June 3, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
209 N Kutch St
Carlton, OR 97111
A special event to highlight a unique vineyard…
For this celebration of the Lonesome Rock Ranch Vineyard, Isabelle will be pouring a seated, 6 year vertical of Lonesome Rock Pinot Noir. We will start with our inaugural vintage, the 2010 and taste the vintage differences through the 2015. We will conclude this tasting and discussion with a taste of the extremely limited Butcher’s Block Reserve – the pinnacle wine from this special vineyard.
Following the tasting, join us for a spectacular lunch prepared by the Painted Lady and their sister restaurant, Storrs in Newberg. See menu and wine pairings here.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.