June 27, 2015 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Elizabeth Chambers Cellars
455 NE Irvine Street
McMinnville, OR, 97128
$10 (waived for members or with $30 purchase)
Enjoy the newly-restored historic building and the best patio in downtown McMinnville – perfect for sipping superb wines and celebrating summer!
“We Three” has been together a long time, all of their lives actually, because they are two brothers and a sister. The Humlie Family began when George married Kelley in 1989. Then in 1991, Joshua was born and would bring rock-solid rhythm on the drums, progressive chords on the piano, and inspiring vocals. In 1993, Bethany would join the mix with her electric and upright bass grooves, not to mention her pure and sweet vocals. Finally in 1996, Manny would add the finishing touch with his ever expanding and captivating vocals, surrounded by his amazing guitar work.
Tasting fee: $10 (waived for members or with $30 purchase)
Questions?: Info@ElizabethChambersCellar.com or 503-412-9765
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.