November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
720 E 1st St
Newberg, OR 97132
$125 dinner, $20 street party
Join us for an amazing evening at Ruddick/Wood in Newberg on Sunday, Nov.22, Pre-Thanksgiving weekend. The Light the Fire event is benefiting Yamhill Community Action Partnership and highlighting Newberg & Dundee programs & services for low-income individuals and families who are taking action towards self-sufficiency.
The evening begins with a multi-course, wine paired dinner in Ruddick/Wood's intimate dining room followed by a fire-lit Street Party under a canopied tent in the adjacent parking lot at Hopp Insurance. Street food by stellar local chefs, craft beer & local wine, and 2 amazing Portland bands will be featured. Light the Fire for food security, services for at-risk youth, warm, energy-efficient homes, and safe shelter for our neighbors in need.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.