January 28, 2017 @ 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
18760 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
Blind Tasting of eight different high end Pinot Noir producers!
Join us on Saturday, January 28th at ll am as we compare eight 2014 Pinot Noirs from some of Oregon's top wineries. We will taste the wines blind and this is a sit down tasting so please be punctual. if you have never been in a blind tasting don't worry, it is fun and we will guide you through each step. We will serve an antipasto tray after the tasting. The price for the tasting is $45 but early bird pricing is $40 through December 31st so purchase your tickets online now. Club members are $40.
For Tickets and additional info click here.
Wineries Participating in this event
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.