January 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
18760 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
Blind Tasting from the birth place of Pinot Noir!
Join us as we compare 8 wines, 7 from Burgundy, the birth place of Pinot Noir. How do French Burgundies stack up against Oregon Pinot Noir? Well this is your chance to find out. The tasting will be held on Saturday, January 14th beginning at 11 am. This is a sit down blind tasting of 8 wines so please be punctual. We will serve an antipasto platter after the tasting. The cost for the tasting is $45 but early bird price through December 31st is $40. Club members price is $40.
For Tickets and additional info click here.
Wineries Participating in this event
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.