July 16, 2016 @ 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
The Carlton Winemakers Studio
801 N Scott St
Carlton, OR 97111
Join Isabelle Meunier and Greg Ralston, formerly of Evening Land Vineyards, as they launch their inaugural 2014 Single Vineyard project–Lavinea. This highly anticipated event will consist of two presented tastings at The Carlton Winemakers Studio: from 10am to 11:30am and from 1pm to 2:30pm.
Seating is extremely limited, as are these small production, single vineyard wines, which will be available to purchase at the event. The cost is $50 and includes lunch at the celebrated Artisan Peacock food cart that will be onsite at the Studio from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Reserve your seat at one of these two tastings by calling 503-852-6100 or emailing email@example.com.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.