November 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant
375 2nd St SE
Bandon, OR 97411
Prix-Fixe Menu with Wine Pairings:
Duck confit, chevre & candied pecans atop pomegranate vinaigrette mixed greens 2016 Grenache, Gold Medal 2019 Oregon Wine Experience, 89pts WE
Poached duck egg over truffle sausage ragu 2016 Tempranillo, 90pts WE, Silver Medal San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Pan-Seared Duck breast with crispy confit potato gratin & Bordeaux cherry-Chipotle 2016 Mistral 90pts WE, Silver Medal 2019 Oregon Wine Awards, Silver Medal 2019 OWE
Chocolate-cayenne gelato, caramel sauce with duck crackling crumbles 2016 Syrah, 92pts Editor’s Choice WE, Gold Medal 2019 Oregon Wine Awards,
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.