October 6, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Patton Valley Vineyard
9449 SW Old Highway 47
Gaston, OR 97119
$65; $50 for wine club members
Join Patton Valley during the most exciting time of the year: Harvest! Enjoy a guided tour through our 30-acre estate vineyard where you will learn about our sustainable farming practices, handmade approach, and the history of Patton Valley. Stop along the route to enjoy library wines made from the very vines and blocks you are walking through.
After our hike, venture into the production space where you will get to learn about current harvest activities from our cellar crew. Watch out Megan, our Assistant Winemaker, may just put you to work! All the excitement is bound to spark your appetite, so we’ll head back into the vineyard for a harvest lunch.
Take a seat among our vines and enjoy a family style three course lunch provided by chef Sean McKee from the Newbergundian. Grab a glass of your favorite wine from our hike to pair perfectly with your lunch.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.