October 1, 2017 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
20980 NE Niederberger Rd
Dundee, OR 97115
$30 per person - $15 Hyland & Solena club members
“Grape stomp?!? Let's put these people to work!” – presumably, Anne Sery, winemaker
This year we want to do something special. We want to offer the full experience for all those curious as to how all of this magic happens. A peak behind the curtain..
• Help pick the fruit
• Work the sorting table
• Be the first to taste the new vintage
• Visit the lab and learn #wvharvest2017 secrets from the winemakers
Afterwards, relax and reflect on a job well done with some wine, food & pastries in the Hyland Estates tasting room.
— $30 per person
— $15 for Hyland & Solena club member
— Time slots: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm
— Dates: 9/23, 9/30, 10/1
Reserve your spot today: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503 554 4200
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.