October 7, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
19500 SW Mountain Home Rd
Sherwood, OR 97140
Share an evening amidst the excitement of harvest with second generation vintners Luisa and Maria Ponzi as they uncork the 2015 Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays for the first time. Preview the wines from the winery's milestone 45th year and hear from Winemaker Luisa Ponzi as she speaks about wines and the current 2017 harvest.
Enjoy the 2015 Single Vineyard cuvées alongside an autumn-inspired, five-course dinner by Winery Culinary Director, Thomas Ghinazzi. This event is your exclusive opportunity to purchase these limited wines before they are returned to the cellar. They will officially release later this winter.
Prix fixe menu. Substitutions politely declined.
$150 per guest | Club member discounts apply
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.