October 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Coeur de Terre Vineyard
21000 SW Eagle Point Rd
McMinnville, OR 97128
$40; Club Members complimentary
Harvest 2018 is in full force, and we want you to join us during this exciting time at the winery. On Saturday, October 13, owner and winemaker Scott Neal will give two guided tours at 11 am and 2 pm, through the cellar so you can experience all the smells, tastes, and colors of harvest. After the tour, relax in the tasting room with a special flight of eight wines including a library Pinot Noir.
The tasting fee includes a tour, the special harvest flight, and small bites. Spots on the tours are limited, so RSVP at email@example.com or 503-883-4111 to secure your place.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.