December 6, 2018 @ 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
720 E 1st St
Newberg, OR 97132
Early this month the Willamette Valley lost a beloved member of the community with the untimely passing of Jesus Guillen, the much respected winemaker of Guillen Family wines and White Rose.
Join us Thursday, December 6, for a four-course meal complete with pairings of Statera, Day Wines, and Anam Cara along with White Rose and Guillen Family Pinot Noira, with profits going to Jesus’ wife and young son.
We will have two seatings, one at 5:30 and one at 7:30. Call or email today to reserve your seat.
Please indicate any dietary restrictions at the time of reservation.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.