March 4, 2017 @ 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
SW Mt Adams Dr
Portland, OR 97239
Smørrebrød with plaice, prawns and basil dressing (Danish)
Served with 2015 Three Otters Rosé and 2014 Three Otters Chardonnay
Jerusalem artichoke soup with lobster
Served with 2015 Five FACES Chardonnay
Biff Lindström served with chanterelles, roasted fingerling potatoes, green beans and lingonberries (Swedish)
Swedish tac bread with home-made butter
Served with 2014 Five FACES Pinot Noir and 2014 Momtazi Pinot Noir
Spring Salad with candied walnuts
Served with 2013 Croft Vineyard Pinot Noir
Slabang (Eric’s grande finale) with coffee
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.