August 25, 2016 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
10404 SW Mt Adams Dr
Beaverton, OR 97007
The motherland of fine Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, Burgundy continues to carry great weight and intrigue with these two varietals. Oregon, the younger sister, has entered her early adulthood, confidently declaring her ability to stand uniquely on her own two feet. We will discuss soils, climate, exposure, culture, and history as we taste the wines of two of our favorite regions. Tickets are limited for this, the seventh session of the Fullerton Wine Course.
Purchase tickets here
The Fullerton Wine Course offers attendees an engaging and personal experience. Each class incorporates curated insights into the chosen topic, and includes an interactive tasting experience. Appetizers and wine will be served as attendees mingle during the first 15 minutes, and the sessions close with light nibbles and conversation as well. Expect a fun and enlightening evening.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.