November 16, 2017 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
SW Mt Adams Dr
Portland, OR 97239
The Willamette Valley has quickly garnered global attention for producing stellar Pinot Noirs, and Chardonnay has recently earned time on the main stage as well. However, California remains the West Coast powerhouse, especially in terms of volume. California's Chardonnay production easily eclipses the total production of all wines in Oregon (nearly 4x the volume).
For this class, we will explore and taste Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays from the Willamette Valley and California, our neighbor to the south. What differences in soil, climate, and ethos exist between the two growing regions? How do the resulting wines compare? Winemaker Alex Fullerton will lead this not-to-miss event.
When: Thursday, November 16th from 6:30-8:30pm
Where: 10404 SW Mt Adams Dr Beaverton, OR 97007
Tickets: Seat reserved with purchase
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.