December 15, 2016 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
10404 SW Mt Adams Dr
Beaverton, OR 97007
From herbaceous and peppery to lush and meaty, fresh and crisp to dark and brooding, Syrah can offer an amazing array of styles. Examine and taste the newest varietal to Fullerton Wines, including a 2015 barrel sample from our cellar, as well as French, Australian, and other American examples.
The Fullerton Wine Course offers attendees an engaging and personal experience. Each class incorporates curated insights into the chosen topic, and includes an interactive tasting experience. Appetizers and wine will be served as attendees mingle during the first 15 minutes, and the sessions close with light nibbles and conversation. Expect a fun and enlightening evening.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.