August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Get “Uncorked” in Forest Grove. Celebrate in the streets of Forest Grove for the downtown annual “Uncorked” event. This event features Oregon’s abundance of fine wineries, micro-brew beer, spirits, skillfully crafted food, fine arts, and local music talent. Stroll Main Street to see what’s what, hear the live music (dance in the street if you like), enjoy all there is to taste, and participate in a raffle for a chance to win a half wine barrel full of wine-related wares! 100% of the raffle proceeds are donated to our charity. UnCork the fun!
Please note that this is a 21 and over only event. No dogs allowed. Nominal tasting fees may apply.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.