February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Domaine Drouhin Oregon
6750 Breyman Orchards Road
Dayton, OR, 97114
In the spirit of love & wine, we have put together an incredible celebration of things we love most! As is tradition, we will be serving a few gems from Maison Joseph Drouhin of Burgundy alongside our DDO wines. But, to make the day extra special, we’ve selected several artisanal producers to come share their passions with you. Enjoy delights from Briar Rose Creamery, Little T Baker, Olympic Provisions, just to name a few. We will also have live music outside on the terrace.
$30 Entrance Fee includes wine tasting, a sample from each purveyor, Riedel glass and live entertainment.
Classique & Mid Members: Complimentary entrance for 2
Plus Members: Complimentary entrance for 4
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.