February 9, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Domaine Drouhin Oregon
6750 NE Breyman Orchards Rd
Dayton, OR 97114
$25 per person advance purchase, $30 at the door
SORRY – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
In the spirit of love & wine, we have put together a wonderful celebration of the things we love most! We’ll be serving 2016 Drouhin Oregon Roserock Chardonnay, 2016 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir, and 2015 Laurène Cuvée. In addition, included in our flight will be 2017 Chorey les Beaune Blanc and 2015 Santenay from Burgundy. We have invited several local producers to come share their culinary passions with you. Enjoy delights from Briar Rose Creamery, Caravan Coffee, Ranger Chocolate, Tabor Bread, Oregon Truffle Oil, Republic of Jam, Jacobsen Salt and Olympia Provisions. Catering by Allium Bistro and live music featuring The Christopher Brown Trio.
DDO Classique and Mid Club Members receive complimentary entrance for two, Plus Members receive complimentary entrance for four.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.