July 18, 2015 @ 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Elizabeth Chambers Cellars
455 NE Irvine Street
McMinnville, OR, 97128
Food, fun & pinot on the patio all afternoon. Live music from Lace & Lead, 3pm-6pm.
Lace & Lead is a Nashville-based country duo and songwriting team fronted by singers Trysh Hill and Emily Tanke. The duo’s quality songwriting, dynamic performances, rich harmonies, and their unique take on modern country is gaining them recognition at venues and radio stations throughout the US.
The duo’s debut EP was released in the Fall of 2014. The album is produced by Tom Beaupre (Florida Georgia Line), and features musicians such as Tyler Chiarelli (Florida Georgia Line), David Mahurin (Jerrod Niemann & the Hung Jury), Buck Reid (Lyle Lovett), and Joe Arick (Jake Owen).
$20 per person. Includes wine tasting, food, & music. Waived for members or with $50 purchase.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-412-9765
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.