September 17, 2015 @ 7:00 pm – September 20, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
Bon Appétit presents Feast Portland: A Celebration of Oregon Bounty, the flagship food and drink festival of the Pacific Northwest, capturing the current energy and enthusiasm driving America’s food revolution.
Entering its fourth year, Feast Portland has been called “the best food festival in the country” by Thrillist National, applauded by local and national media alike, including Zagat, The Daily Meal, Serious Eats, Eater National, Wall Street Journal, Food Republic, New York Post, Forbes and The Oregonian, and named among Fodor’s Travel North America’s Top 15 Food Festivals for being “done to such perfection you’d think one of the Pacific Coast’s biggest-catch food events was in its 30th year.”
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.