Share an afternoon with Dad in wine country and enjoy valley views from our limited, delightfully distanced, reserved spots!
Choose from either an Outdoor Tasting Flight featuring five Styring Wines (including our newly released 91-Rated Styring Signature Pinot Noir 2016) or a BYO Picnic.
- Reservations are available for 90 minutes at either Noon or 2:30 pm
- Make your reservation here
- We’ll have a clean, distanced, outdoor table reserved especially for you
- Bring your favorite nibbles to enjoy, and a jacket or other weather-wear you might appreciate having
- We’ll provide the wine glasses
- Snack baskets available for purchase
- Please, no more than six people per group
- No outside alcohol consumed on our grounds
Tasting Flights: $15 per person, one flight refunded per bottle purchased
Picnics: Two bottle purchase required
We’ll also have our drive-thru wine pick up with touchless payment open from Noon-4pm.
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.