June 17, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
16161 NE McDougall Rd
Dayton, OR 97114
Join us for a Father’s Day hike in the vineyard! Tasting room associate Adel Nemes will guide you, describing the annual life cycle of the grape vines and the specifics of our plantings. This excursion culminates with a tasting of our Dundee Hills wines and an off-the-grill bratwurst lunch.
Hikers should expect uneven terrain and a 400-foot gain in elevation. Comfortable walking or hiking shoes are required for this event, and layered clothing is recommended.
$45 per person, includes tasting of the 2017 Dundee Hills Chardonnay, 2017 Willamette Valley Rosé and 2016 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir and lunch. Space is limited to 20 people.
Click here to get your ticket today!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.