April 18, 2015 – April 19, 2015 all day
Dundee Hills Wineries
$25 through March 31st and $30 April 1st onwards
The 10th anniversary of Passport Weekend is just around the corner! Come sip, dine, shop and stay in the Dundee Hills as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Pinot noir in the Willamette Valley. Visit 50 participating locations to:
- Enjoy exclusive anniversary wine flights, featuring favorite wines of vintages past and present, at 50% off
- Receive 50% off select menu items at restaurants throughout the Dundee Hills
- Save $50 on stays at our Dundee Hills accommodations
- Receive a commemorative 50 year anniversary Passport book
Be sure to be one of the first 500 to purchase your Passport and you’ll receive a complimentary Pinot noir vine, just in time to plant on Earth Day! We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the first plantings in the Dundee Hills 50 years ago than by taking home your own piece of the Dundee Hills!
Passports are $25 through March 31st and $30 April 1st onwards. We hope to see you in the Dundee Hills… The Heart & Soil of Oregon Wine. Purchase tickets here.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.