July 18, 2015 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Patton Valley Vineyard
9449 SW Old Hwy 47
Gaston, OR, 97119
Join 25 of the finest Willamette Valley Wineries for a festival in honor of the quintessential summer wine: Rosé! Stroll through our vineyard while being serenaded by two live bands and noshing on food prepared by Portland’s Crown Paella, a wood fired pizza truck from Fire Box Food, and cold treats from Ono Shaved Ice, all while enjoying the wares of 25 profoundly particular, passionate producers of the potable pink that is Rosé.
Purchase your tickets here.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.