July 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Dobbes Family Estate Winery
240 SE 5th St
Dundee, OR 97115
Join us for our 1st Annual Summer Festival featuring live music, local artisan vendors, food, wine, elite barrel tasting with our winemaker, and cold treats – you don’t want to miss this! Sip wine and tap your toes to music in the cellar from Junebug, Bootleg Jam & Ben Rice, enjoy a glass on our patio, shop from Glassybaby, Little Lavender Farm and more while taking in our beautiful landscape and all things summer!
Ticket price includes a Dobbes logo glass, wine flight and a delightful treat! Gift with purchase and special wine offers too! Each club membership receives 2 Complimentary Admissions – be sure to log in with the email associated with your membership to receive your benefits. **Gold Club memberships receive 4 Complimentary Admissions.
Wine by the glass and fresh, local seasonal fare will be available for purchase!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.