September 29, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Patton Valley Vineyard
9449 SW Old Highway 47
Gaston, OR 97119
$45; $35 for wine club members
What’s better than amazing views, a glass of wine and crafts? Not much! Join us for our Spooky Halloween Terrariums class among the vines! Enjoy the beautiful views while creating the perfect Halloween centerpiece!
You will be guided through the process of making a small foliage-based terrarium. In true fall theme, your terrarium will include moss and other humidity loving plants! Of course, your Spooktacular Terrarium wouldn’t be complete without a few darker decorations to add a fearful mood. Don’t fret, take out your spooky decorations and you’ll have a lovely year-round display.
All tickets include a special flight of Patton Valley wines, all materials needed and additional care instructions. Additional wine is available for purchase.
Wineries Participating in this event
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.