Add to Calendar
Join us for a Vineyard Campout along the Total Eclipse Path
In the foothills south of McMinnville, Oregon
Sunday, 8/20/17 to Monday 8/21/17
Your Solar Sips Campout reservation includes:
- Dry-camping tent site or RV site (no hookup) for 1 night
- Option to extend reservation SATURDAY AND/OR MONDAY NIGHT
- Logo glass
- Commemorative shirt
- Eclipse viewing glasses
- Vineyard games
- Great food –
- Sunday Vineyard Dinner INCLUDED with your reservation
- Monday brunch with Eclipse readings and toast INCLUDED with your reservation
- Wine, local beer, and sangria-spritzers available for purchase
- Saturday evening and Sunday morning food available for purchase
- Monday afternoon hand-tossed pizzas on the grill available for purchase
- Start: Sunday, 08/20/2017 check-in begins after 12:00 PM
- Checkout: Monday, 08/21/2017 before 4 PM
- Extend your campout 1 or 2 additional nights
- Option to ARRIVE Saturday, 8/19, check-in begins at 3:00 PM
- Option to DEPART Tuesday, 8/22, check-out by 9:00 AM
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.