April 20, 2018 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
17770 NE Calkins Ln
Newberg, OR 97132
Come join Hyland Estates, Solena Cellars, David Hill Winery, Patricia Green Cellars at ArborBrook for the third annual Collecting Clones event. The featured clone will be the beautiful and historic, Coury Clone. This event was created to show the differences of terroir, winemaking styles, and other things that go into creating amazing wine.
Each winery team will be pouring, while offering small food bites to pair with their wines. As you are enjoying the food and wine pairings, the wineries will be sharing the specifics of their farming, growing, and winemaking, in addition to their individual terroir.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.