May 16, 2015 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
31190 NE Veritas Ln
Newberg, OR, 97132
Best Barrel Day is Chehalem’s most exciting event of the year! The only day that the winery is open to public, we invite you to come celebrate summer and taste wine from five very special hand-selected barrels, the first taste of the highly-anticipated upcoming 2014 vintage.
We will also be pouring current releases, serving local food pairings, and taking orders for these exclusive Best Barrel futures.
Best Barrel wines are sold in 6-packs, with only 48 packs available of each Ridgecrest, Stoller, Corral Creek & Wind Ridge Best Barrel Pinot Noirs as well as Stoller Best Barrel Chardonnay.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.