February 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
829 NE 5th St
McMinnville, OR 97128
$20 for club members of each participating winery / $30 General Admission
Taste glorious wines from around the valley ~Brittan Vineyards, Winderlea, Fairsing, R. Stuart, Youngberg Hill and Elizabeth Chambers Cellar.
Join us a Cellar Season Celebration Saturday, February 17 between 1 and 3 pm at Brittan / Winderlea in McMinnville’s Granary District (829 NE 5th Street).
Enjoy incredible wines and fabulous food from Valley Commissary.
General Admission tickets are $30 and $20 for Club members of participating wineries and the Linfield Oak & Vine Society.
Club Members- For your special membership code reach out to your Club Manager.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.