June 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
32230 NE Old Parrett Mountain Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
Wine/Beer & Food available for purchase
Our Longest Sunset Friday of the Summer!!
5pm – Sundown
Slow down and recharge for the weekend with a glass of wine while you enjoy inspired sunset views over our vineyard on Parrett Mountain.
On June 23rd, we'll have Dante Zapata strumming his acoustic guitar and bites from The Barlow Room featuring:
Avocado chicken sandwich $10
Fresh chicken breast grille and served in house brioche with lettuce, tomatoes, Avocado and served fries
Wild berry salad $9
Fresh green tossed in house shallot vinaigrette with, local strawberry, blue and red raspberries and candy pecans
Basil pesto shrimp pasta $10
Shrimp sautéed with mushrooms, tomatoes, and tossed in basil pesto sauce over fettuccine pasta and fresh parmesan
Caprese salad $9
Fresh tomatoes, basil, Burrata chasse and balsamic reduction
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.