August 29, 2015 @ 4:30 pm
Tyee Wine Cellars
26335 Greenberry Road
Corvallis, OR 97333
$15 at the gate; $12 in advance online
Tyee Wine Cellars presents Carrie Clark & The Lonesome Lovers with The Crescendo Show on Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 4:30pm. Doors open at 4:00pm with food from Magenta and Alley Gyros.
Guests are welcome to arrive any time after 12:00 noon to enjoy nature hikes on the Buchanan Family Century Farm and Tyee Wine Cellars, celebrating 30 years as Corvallis’s local estate winery & vineyard since 1985.
Family-Friendly Event, Kids under 12 get in Free. Tickets are $15 cash at the gate.
Advance Concert Tickets $12 at www.tyeewine.com
For tickets purchased online, your name with number of tickets purchased will be on a list at the Gate. Bring photo ID to show at the Gate.
No Dogs, No Outside Alcohol brought in please.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.