March 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm – March 8, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
various wineries (see list)
$40 advance, $50 at event
This weekend self-guided tasting tour is the perfect way to experience the heart of the the Willamette Valley with tastings from 17+ wineries available all within the city limits of Carlton. Come enjoy the charm of small town living, our unique restaurants, and of course our award winning wines.
Tickets include a stemless wine glass with the event logo and two complimentary sample tastes at each of the participating businesses. These tastes may include wine, beer, or cocktails depending on the business’ specialty. Advance tickets are $40/person and $50/person the weekend of the event. The event takes place Saturday, March 7th and Sunday, March 8th from noon to 5pm. For more details and to purchase tickets, go to: Eventbrite
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.