September 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Winter's Hill Estate
6451 NE Hilltop Ln
Dayton, OR 97114
To celebrate Harvest this year we are popping the cork on our 1st ever sparkling wine! Our 2016 Sparkling Brut is a 50/50 blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc.
We are excited to have Tournant out to serve up freshly shucked Pacific oysters & an array of cheeses, seasonal crudités, house made dips, olives and nuts. Food will be served from noon-3:00pm.
Early Bird Price: $45 per person – covers wine tasting, 3 oysters & bites
$55 beginning September 3rd
Wine Club Members: $35 – Contact Paul at 503-864-4592 or email Paul@wintershillwine.com to
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Tasting room open 11:00-5:00pm
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.