March 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
21101 SE Cherry Blossom Ln
Amity, OR 97101
Do you ever feel intimidated by wine? Whether it’s ordering at a restaurant, going to a Tasting Room, or drinking with “wine knowledgeable” friends, for some reason we can all get a little worried. At Brooks, we hate hearing things like that. Wine is supposed to be fun. Wine is supposed to relieve stress, not cause it.
We’re here to help with our new Wine 101 Class: See, Smell, Sip. In this fun, engaging, and LOW STRESS environment, Lauren will guide you through wine tasting basics broken down into SEE, SMELL, & SIP. With this bedrock of information, you will be given two red wines and two white wines as you explore four key wine concepts, ACID, FRUIT, SWEETNESS, & TANNIN.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.