August 24, 2018 @ 12:00 am – August 26, 2018 @ 12:00 am
Bounty of Yamhill County (BOYC) is a three-day food and wine festival showcasing top farms, chefs and wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley through a series of farm-to-table culinary adventures. BOYC was voted Top 10 Best Food Festivals by USA TODAY 10Best and The Culture Trip.
While you’re having fun, you’re also doing good. Proceeds from the events benefit YES, a local cultural nonprofit supporting programs in arts, music, education, food, and agriculture.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.