August 25, 2017 – August 27, 2017 all day
Yamhill County, nestled in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, enjoys rich soils, a mild climate and some of the most spectacular scenery anywhere. This abundance of natural resources – and a strong pioneer spirit – has attracted innovative vintners, agricultural trailblazers, and some of the best chefs in the country.
The result is a delicious trifecta of 21st century visionaries primed to deliver innovative farm-to-fork plates, perfectly paired with unparalleled wines.
Bounty of Yamhill County (BOYC) is a three-day annual event that celebrates this vibrant community of famous wineries, celebrated chefs, and sustainable family farms. No other locally sourced food and wine event can boast such nationally recognized participants.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.